Indian audiences have a long-standing appetite for reality shows for celebrity extravagance and interesting concepts. These shows often spill tea and stir up controversy around high-profile celebrities to keep viewers entertained. They earn maximum TRPs by revealing the candid and undiscovered aspects of celebrity lives that are lesser known to the world. If you are bored at home or need a detox from your dark life, here is a list of mind-blowing Indian reality TV shows that have been creating waves! Let’s take a look at these star-studded reality shows to see what’s on the way:
1. Ek maa hi tumhaari maa ki aankh kar sakti hai! – Farah Khan ft The Khatra Khatra Show
Popular B-town filmmaker and choreographer Farah Khan is seen performing as the “Friday Special Host”, spicing up the show’s khatra quotient. During a fun chat, Haarsh said that if he were to challenge Jacqueline, it would be to do chai on national television. With that, quick-witted Farah Khan replied saying, ‘Ek maa hi tumhaari maa ki aankh kar sakti hai!’ Farah Khan answered “Farah Ka Fatka” to Haarsh Limbachiyaa’s “Khatra Khatra” challenge. Is not it?
2. Kabhi Kabhi hum bachpan mein alag alag cheezein sochte hain na jaise maine Sholay dekhi aur mujhe laga main bada hoke daaku banunga! – Kapil Sharma ft The Kapil Sharma Show
Kapil Sharma and Archana Puran Singh have a hilarious exchange of words on The Kapil Sharma Show. Their hilarious moments have always caught the attention of the public. This time, something similar was filmed in the show’s “uncensored” video.
3. In the first season, when a contestant was eliminated, that contestant said, ‘I lost the competition but I want to meet Sonu bhaiya and touch his feet – Sonu Nigam ft Indian Idol
Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam has hit out at Indian Idol judges Neha Kakkar and Vishal Dadlani saying they ruined the essence of ‘Idol’ by crying and touching contestants’ feet. Sonu also jokingly exclaimed that many contestants on Indian singing reality shows cannot sing, but their flawed singing is dubbed.
4. Tum maante ho ki tum Bollywood ke raja ho! – Divya Agarwal ft Bigg Boss OTT
Bigg Boss OTT’s drama quotient has been high this year. In one of the episodes, Bigg Boss OTT contestant Divya Agarwal was seen letting out her emotions about host Karan Johar when she proclaimed “Tum maante ho ki tum Bollywood ke raja ho! “
5. Mujhe comedy se kuch change nahi karna hai. Kalakaar kranti nahi laa paaya aaj tak! – Munawar Faruqui ft Lock upp
Lock Upp hosted by rebel queen Kangana Ranaut is a show that features many controversial personalities. In one of the episodes, Kangana jokingly asked Munawar Faruqui if he would agree to do the show to bother her, to which Munawar sarcastically added, “Mujhe comedy se kuch change nahi karna hai”. Kalakaar kranti nahi laa paaya aaj tak! »